Invitation to National competitive Bid
For the Procurement of UPS, Router, Different Network Equipments,
LAN Installation and Configuration
Floating Date: September 9, 2013
Closing Date:September 23, 2013
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible local bidders for the Procurement of UPS, Router, Different Network Equipments, LAN Installation and Configuration Tender No.
The Tender remains floating from September 9, 2013 up to September 23,2013.
2. The complete set of the Bidding Document can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (One Hundred only).
3. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e) VAT registration certificate;
f) Manufacturers or manufacturer’s authorized dealer’s Authorization letter to sell the products in Ethiopia.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of Birr300,000.00(Three Hundred Thousand only)
4.1 The Bid Security shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
4.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any conditions whatsoever.
4.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under the Clause here above on the issued bond.
5. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for UPS, Router, Different Network Equipments, LAN Installation and Configuration Tender No. (RFQ1871001).
6. shall be addressed and delivered to:
Sourcing and Facilities Division,
2nd floor, Room No.214
P. O. Box 1047
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before September 23, 2013 until 5:30pm.The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall be rejected.
7. Bids received on time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 24September2013at 10:00am at ethio telecom Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No.205.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Bidders are strongly advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the Bidding Document.
10. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.