ICT Jobs in Africa
|Inside Product Specialist - Dutch Speaker,   Casablanca,   Morocco|
The Inside Product Specialist III will be responsible for driving and supporting the Software & Peripherals business which includes third party Software and client peripherals. . We are looking for Candidates who are fluent in Dutch, with a sales background and a proven track record.
· Achieve or exceed all elements of Quarterly Revenue & Margin sales targets by selling S&P third party Software Solutions
· Manage existing Pipeline, ensuring the right solution is created to meet customer’s requirements. To contribute and lead in moving opportunities forward
· Challenge new pipeline, in order to increase software detection, making sure ISRs are educated and customers obtain the right solution
· Support ISRs with customers’ queries and calls
· Execute Sales Campaigns accurately and promptly, providing the relevant feedback to Marketing and any other stakeholders
· Communicate news & changes, such as product launches and promos, with the floor via floor huddles and Team meetings
· Attend required product knowledge and training sessions
· Increase visibility among externals and support and drive large opportunities
· Work closely and develop strong relationships with our Software Partners and distributors
· Work closely with procurement and Sales Ops when required, in order to secure the best possible pricing and support throughout quoting and ordering process
Fluent communication in Dutch written and verbal
2+ years’ experience in a sales function
Strong communication skills
High Level understanding of the value proposition of main Software Solutions
Understanding of third party software
Ability to work on own initiative, drive for results and attention to detail.
Time management and organizational skills, customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, action orientated and pro-active
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
Nigerian Govt to Build $1 Billion ICT Coy
By Abbas Jimoh and Victoria Onehi The Federal Government has said it would build a $1bn Information Communication and Technology (ICT) company i..
MTC Namibia Erects 14 New Transmission Towers
By Ngaevarue Katjangua Windhoek — The Mobile Telecommunications company (MTC) has erected 14 new network towers countrywide over a period of f..
FiberGuide Signs an Agreement with Optical Technology Training (OTT) to Deliver Certified Optical Networking Courses in Africa.
The in-depth 5 day training course in optical networking is a key enabler for well-designed and implemented national backbones, metro networks, ..
Uber Fare Boost Raises Income for Drivers, But will it Last?
Uber driver partners are paid 75% of the fare paid by the riders. It follows that when Uber continuously reduce rider fares, partner driver revenue..