ICT Jobs in Africa
|Inside Product Specialist II,   Casablanca,   Morocco|
The Inside Product Specialist II will be responsible for driving and supporting the Software & Peripherals business which includes third party Software and client peripherals. We are looking for Candidates who are fluent in Dutch, with a sales background and a proven track record.
· Attain targeted sales goals for assigned account set
· Work with sales team, sales management and support services sales specialists on account planning activity
· Proactively identifies customer needs/requirements and recommends/quotes appropriate S&P services
· Act as a subject matter expert on all elements of the Services portfolio to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
· Develop, implement and follow up on plans to ensure best in class performance for the programs that he/she is responsible for
· Stay up to date with all new services offerings and Solutions, including market and competition trends
· Support successful role out of new S&P services offers
Fluent communication in Dutch written and verbal
1+ year experiences in a sales function
Strong communication skills
High Level understanding of the value proposition of main Software Solutions
Understanding of third party software
Ability to work on own initiative, drive for results and attention to detail
Time management and organizational skills, customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy
Action orientated and pro-active
About this company
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
With more than 100,000 team members across the globe, Dell serves customers ranging from the world's largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. Dell's team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
Mainone Says Will Become Largest Internet Hub in West Africa With Open-Connect Service
By Yemisi Odusanya MainOne, a telecom company said it planned to become largest internet hub in West Africa with Open-Connect Service.Mrs Funke ..
EUTELSAT 172B Satellite Begins Ascent to Geo
Launched last Friday by an Ariane 5 rocket, the EUTELSAT 172B satellite has entered a new phase of its journey into space with the initiation of th..
Nigerian Govt to Build $1 Billion ICT Coy
By Abbas Jimoh and Victoria Onehi The Federal Government has said it would build a $1bn Information Communication and Technology (ICT) company i..
MTC Namibia Erects 14 New Transmission Towers
By Ngaevarue Katjangua Windhoek — The Mobile Telecommunications company (MTC) has erected 14 new network towers countrywide over a period of f..