ICT Jobs in Africa
|Technology Consultant III,   Ariana,   Tunisia|
Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a broad spectrum of HP technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
· Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks. Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
· Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers. Understands HP strategy and the role that the individual plays.
· Uses knowledge tools and reuses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
· Uses and contributes to technical forums within the HP environment and local professional communities and technical user groups. Focuses on single customer. Brings some specialized knowledge to a project team and solves moderately complex problems.
Education and Experience Required:
3 – 5 years of technical experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (5-7 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable. Able to contribute to the design for deliverables.
· Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on individual products.
· Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
· Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
FiberGuide Schedules Certified Optical Network Training Event in Zimbabwe
FiberGuide has announced today that it has scheduled its first Full Article
$1.2 Billion Debt - Access Bank, Others Take Over Etisalat
By Chima Akwaja and Nkechi Isaac Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Limited, trading as Etisalat Nigeria, yesterday commenced restructu..
Mainone Says Will Become Largest Internet Hub in West Africa With Open-Connect Service
By Yemisi Odusanya MainOne, a telecom company said it planned to become largest internet hub in West Africa with Open-Connect Service.Mrs Funke ..
EUTELSAT 172B Satellite Begins Ascent to Geo
Launched last Friday by an Ariane 5 rocket, the EUTELSAT 172B satellite has entered a new phase of its journey into space with the initiation of th..