ICT Jobs in Africa
|Online Reputation Analyst,   Johannesburg,   South Africa|
Acceleration Media is looking for an ORM (Online Reputation Management) Analyst to manage Client and Brand reputations online.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of social media, the SA online landscape and a certain degree of digital marketing or web based marketing knowledge.
• Read and evaluate social media mentions that are related to a client brands
• Review and mark articles according to relevancy and sentiment.
• Manage workflow of articles that are earmarked for clients' attention or processes.
• Actively engage with prospects/clients in social media (eg, Twitter, forums, blogs, etc)
• Setup demo accounts and train users on the use of social media tools
• Compile analytical reports for internal key stakeholders in order to make strategic decisions that impacts clients business.
• Conduct monthly client revert meetings to discuss and present monthly findings, insights and consultation around findings
Desired Skills and Experience
• Attention to detail
• Computer literacy
• Written and verbal communication an absolute must.
• Planning and organising
• Analytical skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Technical knowledge and ability to share with others
B.A., Bcomm: Public Relations, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing Research
• Accuracy levels most important
• Focus on delivery
• Focus on quality
• Focus on communication
Benefits: ADSL, Provident Fund, Laptop, Cellphone allowance
Job level: Junior Mid
About this company
Acceleration Media is an innovative strategic digital media consultancy that is at the forefront of digital trends and developments, with the ability to tap into unique international technology platforms and solutions.
As industry thought leaders and advisors, Acceleration Media brings a refreshing and creative approach to translating digital marketing objectives into smart tactical executions, thereby achieving their clients’ digital goals and driving a solid return on investment and related business results.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
FiberGuide Schedules Certified Optical Network Training Event in Zimbabwe
FiberGuide has announced today that it has scheduled its first Full Article
$1.2 Billion Debt - Access Bank, Others Take Over Etisalat
By Chima Akwaja and Nkechi Isaac Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Limited, trading as Etisalat Nigeria, yesterday commenced restructu..
Mainone Says Will Become Largest Internet Hub in West Africa With Open-Connect Service
By Yemisi Odusanya MainOne, a telecom company said it planned to become largest internet hub in West Africa with Open-Connect Service.Mrs Funke ..
EUTELSAT 172B Satellite Begins Ascent to Geo
Launched last Friday by an Ariane 5 rocket, the EUTELSAT 172B satellite has entered a new phase of its journey into space with the initiation of th..