ICT Jobs in Africa
|Online Reputation Analyst,   Johannesburg,   South Africa|
Acceleration Media is looking for an ORM (Online Reputation Management) Analyst to manage Client and Brand reputations online.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of social media, the SA online landscape and a certain degree of digital marketing or web based marketing knowledge.
• Read and evaluate social media mentions that are related to a client brands
• Review and mark articles according to relevancy and sentiment.
• Manage workflow of articles that are earmarked for clients' attention or processes.
• Actively engage with prospects/clients in social media (eg, Twitter, forums, blogs, etc)
• Setup demo accounts and train users on the use of social media tools
• Compile analytical reports for internal key stakeholders in order to make strategic decisions that impacts clients business.
• Conduct monthly client revert meetings to discuss and present monthly findings, insights and consultation around findings
Desired Skills and Experience
• Attention to detail
• Computer literacy
• Written and verbal communication an absolute must.
• Planning and organising
• Analytical skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Technical knowledge and ability to share with others
B.A., Bcomm: Public Relations, Marketing Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing Research
• Accuracy levels most important
• Focus on delivery
• Focus on quality
• Focus on communication
Benefits: ADSL, Provident Fund, Laptop, Cellphone allowance
Job level: Junior Mid
About this company
Acceleration Media is an innovative strategic digital media consultancy that is at the forefront of digital trends and developments, with the ability to tap into unique international technology platforms and solutions.
As industry thought leaders and advisors, Acceleration Media brings a refreshing and creative approach to translating digital marketing objectives into smart tactical executions, thereby achieving their clients’ digital goals and driving a solid return on investment and related business results.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
MTC Namibia Erects 14 New Transmission Towers
By Ngaevarue Katjangua Windhoek — The Mobile Telecommunications company (MTC) has erected 14 new network towers countrywide over a period of f..
FiberGuide Signs an Agreement with Optical Technology Training (OTT) to Deliver Certified Optical Networking Courses in Africa.
The in-depth 5 day training course in optical networking is a key enabler for well-designed and implemented national backbones, metro networks, ..
Uber Fare Boost Raises Income for Drivers, But will it Last?
Uber driver partners are paid 75% of the fare paid by the riders. It follows that when Uber continuously reduce rider fares, partner driver revenue..
How to Run Successful Load Tests
Load testing is instrumental to any web or mobile presence, whether it is e-commerce, bookings, media, governmental or something else – a mode..