ICT Jobs in Africa
|Digital Media & Social Coordinator,   Accra,   Ghana|
Main goals are to:
a. Define and implement the digital media strategy to support Commercial and Brand Teams on selling our Products & Services, as well as to position our Brand in the Digital Media.
b. Implement global digital content strategy and manage our digital social campaigns with local digital agency to support business units on promoting and selling our services, as well as marketing departments and customer operations on positioning our Brand.
• Define and implement the right mix of digital media campaigns for the Brand and product strategies
• Negotiate media buying to guarantee the best results for the company with the better ROI
• Implement and manage digital media campaigns of all our digital products (web, mobile, Apps) with special focus on e commerce and Self care initiatives, in coordination with Commercial and Brand teams.
• Provide hands on consulting support to the global categories and market teams in “walking the talk” in the development of world class joined up digitally enabled strategies, and ongoing consulting support for the execution of those strategies.
• Develop / analyze the online activity reports (social media, web and mobile traffics) and Track / constantly Optimize digital campaigns performance based on set Targets
• Constantly propose action plans to improve Tigo performance in Digital properties and communities.
• Follow-up customer care performance on our digital platforms and guarantee that digital channels have the right content for our visitors to increase self service adoption
• Drive accurate traffic to be converted into Sales through our different sites
Building the basics:
• Develop the right content that guarantee our visitors and customers a supreme and homogeneous user experience among all our digital touch points
• Develop a dashboard to analyze digital media performance, track KPI’s and generate insights to improve the returns
• Constantly innovation on our digital media strategy and execution
• Up to date on the new digital marketing strategies and tools that would be developing in the market.
• Implement the processes to generate and manage the campaigns to support business needs.
• Align Tigo presence in all external media campaigns, including Facebook, Tweeter, YouTube,.. to the new strategy.
• Participates in innovation process for product development / improvement offering new perspectives, tools and opportunities in the digital arena.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree, preferably in Engineer or Business with strong analytics skills
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• 5 or more years of digital experience, preferably with a media property and/or .com’s
• A demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful online campaigns
• Local digital marketing knowledge
• Platform and software digital knowledge to support the digital project implementation: eCommerce, Self care,
• Passion to measure actions as a source of knowledge to generate actions and improve results
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Mature ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization and be seen as a valuable expert to be sought out.
• Ability to achieve results through others.
• Set and manage priorities
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
Nigerian Govt to Build $1 Billion ICT Coy
By Abbas Jimoh and Victoria Onehi The Federal Government has said it would build a $1bn Information Communication and Technology (ICT) company i..
MTC Namibia Erects 14 New Transmission Towers
By Ngaevarue Katjangua Windhoek — The Mobile Telecommunications company (MTC) has erected 14 new network towers countrywide over a period of f..
FiberGuide Signs an Agreement with Optical Technology Training (OTT) to Deliver Certified Optical Networking Courses in Africa.
The in-depth 5 day training course in optical networking is a key enabler for well-designed and implemented national backbones, metro networks, ..
Uber Fare Boost Raises Income for Drivers, But will it Last?
Uber driver partners are paid 75% of the fare paid by the riders. It follows that when Uber continuously reduce rider fares, partner driver revenue..