ICT Jobs in Africa
|Networking Sales Specialist,   Not Specified,   South Africa|
Provides pre-sales technical support to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
· Provides product or BU specific expertise.
· Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services.
· May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
· Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
· Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
· Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
· Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
· Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
· Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
· Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
· Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
· Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs.
· Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
· Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
· Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
· Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
FiberGuide Schedules Certified Optical Network Training Event in Zimbabwe
FiberGuide has announced today that it has scheduled its first Full Article
$1.2 Billion Debt - Access Bank, Others Take Over Etisalat
By Chima Akwaja and Nkechi Isaac Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Limited, trading as Etisalat Nigeria, yesterday commenced restructu..
Mainone Says Will Become Largest Internet Hub in West Africa With Open-Connect Service
By Yemisi Odusanya MainOne, a telecom company said it planned to become largest internet hub in West Africa with Open-Connect Service.Mrs Funke ..
EUTELSAT 172B Satellite Begins Ascent to Geo
Launched last Friday by an Ariane 5 rocket, the EUTELSAT 172B satellite has entered a new phase of its journey into space with the initiation of th..