ICT Jobs in Africa
|Networking Sales Specialist,   Not Specified,   South Africa|
Provides pre-sales technical support to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
· Provides product or BU specific expertise.
· Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services.
· May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
· Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
· Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
· Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
· Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
· Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
· Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
· Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
· Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
· Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs.
· Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
· Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
· Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
· Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
MTC Namibia Erects 14 New Transmission Towers
By Ngaevarue Katjangua Windhoek — The Mobile Telecommunications company (MTC) has erected 14 new network towers countrywide over a period of f..
FiberGuide Signs an Agreement with Optical Technology Training (OTT) to Deliver Certified Optical Networking Courses in Africa.
The in-depth 5 day training course in optical networking is a key enabler for well-designed and implemented national backbones, metro networks, ..
Uber Fare Boost Raises Income for Drivers, But will it Last?
Uber driver partners are paid 75% of the fare paid by the riders. It follows that when Uber continuously reduce rider fares, partner driver revenue..
How to Run Successful Load Tests
Load testing is instrumental to any web or mobile presence, whether it is e-commerce, bookings, media, governmental or something else – a mode..