ICT Jobs in Africa
|Networking Sales Specialist,   Not Specified,   South Africa|
Provides pre-sales technical support to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
· Provides product or BU specific expertise.
· Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services.
· May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
· Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
· Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
· Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
· Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
· Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
· Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
· Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
· Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
· Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs.
· Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders.
· Effectively balances short term and long term priorities.
· Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
· Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
TOP ICT AFRICA HEADLINES
Nigerian Govt to Build $1 Billion ICT Coy
By Abbas Jimoh and Victoria Onehi The Federal Government has said it would build a $1bn Information Communication and Technology (ICT) company i..
MTC Namibia Erects 14 New Transmission Towers
By Ngaevarue Katjangua Windhoek — The Mobile Telecommunications company (MTC) has erected 14 new network towers countrywide over a period of f..
FiberGuide Signs an Agreement with Optical Technology Training (OTT) to Deliver Certified Optical Networking Courses in Africa.
The in-depth 5 day training course in optical networking is a key enabler for well-designed and implemented national backbones, metro networks, ..
Uber Fare Boost Raises Income for Drivers, But will it Last?
Uber driver partners are paid 75% of the fare paid by the riders. It follows that when Uber continuously reduce rider fares, partner driver revenue..